LEWY BODY DAILY JOURNAL

This is the story of Pam and John; she in her early 50’s and John is 62. Pam is a college professor. John taught at a local community college until diagnosed with Parkinson’s in March 2008, then Lewy Body Dementia in April.

-------

Sunday, February 15, 2009

making progress

I was worried about whether John and his aunt and her helper could get her apartment ready for her to move back this upcoming week, but the physical therapist was happy with their progress. There are enough things still to do that day for her move has been moved from Monday to Tuesday. The physical therapist says she can borrow a wheelchair but I've ordered a transport chair. John has a lot on his list to do tomorrow and I can't help much. I will rearrange my schedule so I can help him take her to the doctor Wednesday.

No comments: