LEWY BODY DAILY JOURNAL

This is the story of Pam and John; she in her early 50’s and John is 62. Pam is a college professor. John taught at a local community college until diagnosed with Parkinson’s in March 2008, then Lewy Body Dementia in April.

-------

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

getting things done

After letting out frustrations this morning, I went on to have a productive day. Most significantly, I filled out the college financial aid form with estimates, because our taxes aren't going to be done in time (one school has a Feb. 15 deadline). I can't believe it is done. The next thing I need to do is pull together a paper for a professional society meeting at the end of the month. This is going to be a hard week--I've got grading to do, we are going to see our son in a play Thursday night, and then I need to attend a local professional conference with sessions Friday evening and Saturday all day and evening.

I started the process of letting out my frustrations by doing an art work:
It is my character to get stuck on "it's not fair;" I may need to keep letting out those feeling now and then rather than thinking I can get over them. At least I get a kick out of creativity even when I am letting out negative feelings--the figure above is sculpted from paper pulp (like making homemade paper only not flat).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re your entry on 1/25, see http://www.bonro.com/shop/index.php?cPath=68