LEWY BODY DAILY JOURNAL

This is the story of Pam and John; she in her early 50’s and John is 62. Pam is a college professor. John taught at a local community college until diagnosed with Parkinson’s in March 2008, then Lewy Body Dementia in April.

-------

Sunday, March 22, 2009

spring break is over

My focus has been on our kids but one is now back and school and the other leaves tomorrow. I did look at my books with them and to my surprise I am able to imagine getting rid of half or more of my books. I need to call the person who was recommended to me to help us declutter our current house before putting it on the market. I'm a bit daunted because while I particularly need her to help John, I have a lot to do myself. Another person who knows how to trim the bushes to make the house look best is coming tomorrow, so I've got that task underway. I don't see how I can do everything that needs to be done, even hiring people to help.

No comments: