LEWY BODY DAILY JOURNAL

This is the story of Pam and John; she in her early 50’s and John is 62. Pam is a college professor. John taught at a local community college until diagnosed with Parkinson’s in March 2008, then Lewy Body Dementia in April.

-------

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a new LBD blog

A welcome (and sorry that you have to join the club) to a new LBD Blogger: Holly is writing a blog called Lewy Body Dementia about her father.

I'm finding that the way to deal with my sister taking over is to make our own plans and then ask her if she and her kids want to join us. But that ends up even more with all the responsibility for organizing on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for the welcome and for adding me to your blogroll. I appreciate it.

Wishing you and your family the best.

-Holly