LEWY BODY DAILY JOURNAL

This is the story of Pam and John; she in her early 50’s and John is 62. Pam is a college professor. John taught at a local community college until diagnosed with Parkinson’s in March 2008, then Lewy Body Dementia in April.

-------

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

beach

Scattered thunderstorms today but we had a nice walk on the beach, John and I and our kids. I was convinced the storm would pass us by but John got worried. I asked him if he wanted to take the car keys and start back and he did. The rain held off until after we were home again, but it was fairly close. I like the beach when it isn't sunny.

My youngest sister and kids are here sharing the house and she has taken over and is busy doing several things at once. No more quiet. Our bedroom is at the end of a wing and John has retreated there, but the wireless doesn't reach that far. The kids are playing Monopoly together, so it is good for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've added your blog to my blogroll if that's okay.

Enjoy the time with your sister and wishing you and your family all the best.