LEWY BODY DAILY JOURNAL

This is the story of Pam and John; she in her early 50’s and John is 62. Pam is a college professor. John taught at a local community college until diagnosed with Parkinson’s in March 2008, then Lewy Body Dementia in April.

-------

Saturday, December 6, 2008

bad cold

I had hoped to head it off, but it didn't work, I've got a bad cold. I am trying to practice being gentle with myself--last night I went to sleep before 8 pm and slept until after 7 am and today I went to my office but didn't get much done. I've been cooking dinner despite how badly I felt--John would have if I had asked but I didn't ask because he would have been so slow and dinner would have been late. But he has been concerned. I hope he doesn't catch it, as even dextromethorphan is on the list of drugs to be avoided, much less codiene cough medicine.

No comments: